Hayward Flow Switch Replacement (Goldline) - THE ORIGINAL
Compatible With The Following Chlorinators:• Aqua Rite Electronic Chlorine Generators (all models).
• Aqua Logic (all models).
• Aqua Trol Above Ground Pool Automation (all -HP models).
• Mineral Springs (all models).
• SplashCLEAR (all models except -RJ versions).
• Naturesoft Water Purification System (all models).
"NO FLOW" or "LOW FLOW" Error Checklist:• Is your filter dirty?
• Is your pump basket full?
• Is your pool pump working?
**If you're still getting the same error, then it's time to buy a Hayward Goldline flow switch replacement.
Why is it important to replace your flow switch ASAP?
A malfunctioning flow switch will hamper chlorine generation of your pool chlorine generator. Without chlorine your pool will eventually become dirty and full of bacteria. You have to replace it immediately to avoid damaging your swimming pool and salt chlorinator.
Replacing a flow switch is EASY! Just follow these simple tips:• Proper connection is important.
• You can attach the switch to any sides of the cholorine cell.
• It must be mounted by at least 12 inches (including the length of the cell, if the switch is downstream of the cell) of straight pipe.
Hayward Model #GLX-FLO-RP
Harwil Model # Q-12DS-C2 15 Foot Cable