Hayward Goldline Replacement Flow Switch GLX-FLO-RP with PVC "T"
One of the most important parts of a swimming pool is its water flow switch or sail switch. A flow switch connects to a pools chlorinator or saline generating system as a safety device to ensure it is functioning. Flow switches detect whether water is flowing through the system before it begins to generate chlorine. If your pool is not properly chlorinated, it can be destroyed by mildew and become a breeding ground for harmful bacteria. Although this Hayward flow switch is simple to install, it is imperative that it is properly connected. The switch can be mounted on either side of a chlorine cell, but it must be attached by at least 12 inches of straight pipe. If the switch is downstream of the cell, the cells length can be counted as part of the required 12 inches. Hayward replacement parts and Goldline Controls systems are known for their quality and amazing ability to generate chlorine from small amounts of ordinary table salt.
Hayward - Goldline Flow Switch GLX-FLO-RP*** Exclusive 2 Year Warranty ***
Replacement flow switch for use on the following chlorinators:
- Aqua Rite Electronic Chlorine Generators (all models).
- Aqua Logic (all models).
- Aqua Trol Above Ground Pool Automation (all -HP models).
- Mineral Springs (all models).
- SplashCLEAR (all models except -RJ versions).
- Naturesoft Water Purification System (all models).
- Hayward Model #GLX-FLO-RP
- Harwil Model # Q-12DS-C2 15 Foot Cable