• All-in-one design with integrated motor and timer as one unit
• No additional wiring required! – other aftermarket timers require external leads and can be wired incorrectly
• Rain-proof timer enclosure
• Other aftermarket timers require a secondary enclosure for outdoor use of the electronics
• On-screen motor status updates
• Unique feature that provides user feedback (if the shaft is locked for instance) which can reduce motor failures; shows the mode (high, low, off) and time remaining
• Built-in battery backup protects programming for 7 full years
• No need to replace battery (unlike other timers) or reset time/settings during a power outage or off-season
• Integrated LCD backlight and adjustable contrast
• Ensures the display can easily be viewed in dark, shady, or direct sunlight conditions
• Intuitive step-by-step screen instructions
• Step-by-step instructions make initial setup and any future programming changes simple
• Manual override
• User can instantly change motor parameters for cleaning or maintenance without adjusting permanent settings
The reasons a 2GreenTM premium-efficiency replacement motor can offer such impressive savings are numerous including:
- An integrated timer interface allows for easier installation and operation of a two-speed replacement motor. The all-in-one design reduces installation time and expense with no additional wiring required.
- A run capacitor used on both high and low speeds improves electromagnetic balance increasing the power factor and watts efficiency resulting in lower amps and lower operating cost.
- The amount of horsepower required to move the water through the pipes drops much more quickly than the speed. While it may take one horsepower to move the water through the pipes on high speed it only takes 1/8 horsepower to move one half as much water through those same pipes on low speed. Even when run on low speed twice as long to pump the same amount of water as on high speed, the lower horsepower results in significant energy savings.
1 Phase (1ph)
2 Speed (2-Spd)
Motor Shaft Type
AO Smith/Century/Regal Beloit