- Designed to install into pump volute and suction connection in order to prevent the failure of high temperature build up in pump volutes when dry running pumps build up severe heat.
- Eliminates stressing on outer thread of mating parts, due to over tightening and possible consequent cracking.
- Eliminates the requirement of thread sealants, while providing a reliable seal on the O-ring surface (high temp. EPDM).
- Provides easy installation while supplying a union connection for future servicing needs.
- Maximum Service Specifications: 80°C/176°F at 3.5 BAR/50 PSI.